Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Will Revlon become a good stock pick? and if so how long?

My buddy recently picked up a few hunderd shares of REV and I was wondering if this stock will ever pick up from it's poor position in the markets.Will Revlon become a good stock pick? and if so how long?
Ron Perlman controls that co. and could not make it work if he kissed his butt in the middle of Times Square. Why? Because he has been taking out millions of dollars ever since he took over. He knew how to value a firm, he does not know how to run one. Just ask all the senior execs he's fired over the last decade.Will Revlon become a good stock pick? and if so how long?
I thought so, had some myself for similar reasons. Good product lines, but running out of cash. I figured that someone would buy them out. I grew impatient and sold them yesterday, just like I sold my Gateway just two weeks before they got bought out. Hard to guage sometimes. Good luck. I just figured there were more fun fish to follow.
Like was said previouslly it is hard to tell for all stocks for even more difficult for penny stocks. Revlon should get a pick up its only 15% above its 52 week low, but if your going to buy some be very careful. Penny stocks is how you lose your money. It does have a product line but not much more momentum left. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms