Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where can i buy revlon color stay liquid lipstick?

i really need a long lasting lipstick but i cant order it online. i'm only 13.....





thanx!Where can i buy revlon color stay liquid lipstick?
you can go to your local drugsore and they sell all revlon coler stay products there.


I go to target... I am not sure if you have one in your city but, I do and there makeup (revlon) is amazing :) good prices too


that product works really well.. I have used that for years and my lipgloss stays on a loooong time. :) haha


good luck!Where can i buy revlon color stay liquid lipstick?
liquid lipstick??


do you mean lipgloss?? loll


you can find revlon lipstick and lip gloss at any drugstore:





for example: cvs, rite aid, duane read.. etc





anyway check out this makeup channel and subscribe to it!!


http://www.youtube.com/missanibanani

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms