Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What do you think about revlon colorstay foundation?

cakey?


thick or thin?


good coverage?


last all day?


breakouts?What do you think about revlon colorstay foundation?
I LOVEEEEEEEE IT!!!





NOT CAKEY SMOOTH AND A FLAWLESS FINISH


HELL OF GOOD COVERAGE I NEED NO CONCEALER


ALL DAY 16 HRS


NOPE. AND I HAVE ANCE. (I USE PROACTIV)What do you think about revlon colorstay foundation?
loooooooove it. i had my makeup done at MAC for prom and bought their foundation, and when it ran out, i did some research and decided on buying revlon colorstay.. (mac is OD expensive!) and i LOVE it. two years later, i havent used any other foundation since. its reallyyy smooth and has AMAZING coverage. it IS a little thin, but a little goes a long way. it DEFINITELY lasts all day and doesnt rub/smudge off (my boyfriend has NO makeup stains on his shirts lol.) id DEFINITELY buy this! (oh, and no breakouts either!) :)
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    worms