Thursday, June 24, 2010

Revlon cosmetics, what is wrong with their product?

Ladies, I'm looking for tips to determine what the hell is wrong with this company. What happened to their product that turn you off?


What is it going to take to get them back on track?


Full disclosure...


I have a financial interest as an investor. I hope Jack Stahl and Ron Perlman is listening to their consumers for the answers.Revlon cosmetics, what is wrong with their product?
Nothing is wrong with the company per say. Their line of make-up seems to be geared more towards the older ladies, and has less choice (color wise and product wise). They need to actively recruit buyers in the younger age ranges, otherwise they will eventually dry up. After all...there is more to this world than brown and black color wise. It's all about color, sparkle, shimmer, shine, cost, and choice in the make-up world.Revlon cosmetics, what is wrong with their product?
Not sure now, but I remember when they were in full animal testing mode at one time %26amp; this poster of a rabbit with it's eyes burning/bleeding out was on my English professers wall. She was a true animal rights activist!! Ever since then... I haven't touched the stuff!!! There's a list (I can't think of who put it out right now) of companies who preform animal testing so Revlon may still be doing/on it. They were very well known for this. I have the list, I'll try to find it to see if they're on it.
nothing is wrong......cover girl has the market!
is that they'r sold in drug stores *rolleyes*
At least in Mexico Revlon is much more expensive than other brands. It was hot in the seventies and it seems to have stayed that way, young people do not relate to it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms