Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does Revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner burn your eyes?

i use their liquid eyeliner on the very top of my eyelid. kind of a thick line. and after it always burns for about 2 minutes straight. then it stops. i dont know if this happens to anyone else, but it does to me. its not like a burn in my actual eye, its more of a burn on the skin of my eyelid. help!Does Revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner burn your eyes?
no, but i love colorstay products.Does Revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner burn your eyes?
I use this one and i dont have a problem w/ burning unless i attempt to put it on my bottom waterline ! Anyway this was the only Revlon eyeliner that hasnt really burned my eyes .All the other Revlon eyeliners whether applied on top or bottom burn my eyes and make them water causing them to burn more so !





I know this doesnt help you much ! Im sorry .. I think if its burning your lids even for just a couple of minutes i would switch liners just to be safe .
  • computer security
  • 1 comment:

    1. Im having the same problem with my Rimmel liquid eyeliner. I dont think therez a problem with the brands...it just that our skin is sensitive to some ingredient in the liner. We should switch to sm other brand just to be safe.

      ReplyDelete

     
    worms