Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Has anyone tried Revlon 3d extreme mascara?

I want a very dramatic mascara...I want my eyes to look like luscious fake eyelashes as much as possible!





But I don't like my eyelashes to be too brittle, and it has to be under 15$. Would anyone reccomend this mascara, or something else?Has anyone tried Revlon 3d extreme mascara?
It clumps so badly I threw mine away after applying it three times.





LO'real Voluminous %26amp; Telescopic are great.





My HG Mascara is Cover Girl Lashblast.Has anyone tried Revlon 3d extreme mascara?
I really like the XXL maybelline. It has to be the best one i've ever bought.
omg!! this mascara is terrible!!!! it clumps sooooo bad !
i havent tried it but i heard it sucks. It clumps badly. I like Telescopic and Lash blast. I get long and voluminous lashes with these.
the new mascara called teloscopic the one penelope cruz advertizes in that commercial that stuff is heavy on the lashes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms