Thursday, June 24, 2010

Revlon colorstay eyeshadow for black brown eyes?

I'm asian and I have really dark eyes, most people say they look black. I just don't know what eyeshadow colors I should use, my skin is fairly tan and so light colours don't really work for me as they don't really show. I'm looking to buy the revlon colorstay eyeshadow but I'm not sure which shade to get.Revlon colorstay eyeshadow for black brown eyes?
You should try neutrals for a daytime look. Depending on how flashy you're willing to go, you can use anything from an airy pastel green or purple to a dark shimmery green or purple. My favorite neutral color for brown eyes (I'm a brown eyed gal myself) is charcoal grey or greyish brown. Good luck!Revlon colorstay eyeshadow for black brown eyes?
[[ purple works good for dark eyes i read that in an ELLE magazine. i have purple i never used it tho ]]





im asian and black my eyes are a dark brown and my complxn is a reddish brown but for eyeshadow i use gold as my favorite.
Try for browns, like a chocolate colour, also pinks and purples.
  • pearl necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    worms