Thursday, June 24, 2010

What do you think of Revlon Colorstay foundation?

Any good?What do you think of Revlon Colorstay foundation?
Yes, it has a nice even application and coverage.


Thick, and hard to blend in


but, overall I recommend and like it.What do you think of Revlon Colorstay foundation?
I'm a user of high end cosmetics %26amp; some drugstore cosmetics. I like Revlon Colorstay. I haven't broken out. People would say my skin looks flawless, but it's foundation. Revlon Colorstay Foundation also lasts long, so you don't have to worry about it coming off to quickly. I don't apply too much foundation b/c I don't want it to look cakey.
Revlon Colostay is my favorite foundation.


When it comes to drugstore brands it's the best.


I love that it lasts all day and gives complete coverage.
It has had a lot of good reviews for giving a luminous flawless finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms