Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation worth buying? Has anyone used it?

i haven't heard much about it yet and thought about trying it because there's a variety of shades. tell me the good, the amazing, the bad, and the ugly


thank you!Is Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation worth buying? Has anyone used it?
I was an avid user of Bare Minerals for several years until recently when the drug store brands came out with their own versions. I tried them all and the one brand I found to be most like Bare Minerals was Maybelline Mineral Power. It is about half the price and almost just the same. It works very well and will last you awhile. I recommend the Natural Perfecting Powder Foundation and the Natural Perfecting Concealer (which compares to MAC's.) Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms