Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Which one is better REVLON eyelash curler or SHU UEMURA eyelash curler?

If not can you suggest a brand?Which one is better REVLON eyelash curler or SHU UEMURA eyelash curler?
It's kind of a personal prefference. I like Revlon and my daughter like some other kind. She smaller hands. They all work the same. But if you get a ';metal'; one...a good way to make sure it curls your lashes really well...while curling your lashes, turn the blow dryer on it to warm it a little. Kind of like using a small curling iron on your lashes. That's a secret I picked up in one of my magazines.Which one is better REVLON eyelash curler or SHU UEMURA eyelash curler?
That is one of the simplest questions I have some across. You are choosing between a pro brand and Revlon.


It's more expensive, but it will last you a hell of a lot longer. Go the Shu Uemura.
In my experience the cheaper ones work the best.I've had both brands you mentioned and I didn't like them at all.Waste of money.I prefer a 99 cent NYC eyelash curler.
Shu Uemura
I use the Shu Uemura eyelash curler, and its the best one I've ever used.
I had a revlon one and it sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms