Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where can i buy Revlon Double Extensions- Beauty Tubes Mascara?

i live in england people who own this mascara where did you buy it?Where can i buy Revlon Double Extensions- Beauty Tubes Mascara?
I live in the U.S But I always get mine from CVS.


I think other people have also gotten it from Target, Rite Aid, etc.


And FYI, it works wonderfully!(:


Hope I helped!Where can i buy Revlon Double Extensions- Beauty Tubes Mascara?
If you can get to a walmart as opposed to a drugstore, you can save 30-50%.





I've seen it cost $9卤 at a drugstore and $6.50 at walmart.





Hope this helps
I would buy it on an drugstore website. Like Walgreens, I guess? Just on whatever site that will ship to England.
Try Superdrug.
im in the us...do you have a walgreens?
I bought mine at Target... Don't know if they have any Target's over seas though :\





Or try drugstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms