Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color would I be in Revlon Colorstay Foundation?

I have medium to dark skin,


with some yellow undertones.


Here's a picture


http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c303/koi254/DSC00030.jpg


btw, I only have on eyeshadow.


Nothing like concealer or foundation, also, please keep in mind that I would be purchasing the combination/oily formula one.What color would I be in Revlon Colorstay Foundation?
It is always best to go into the store and try the makeup on your own skin than to guess and purchase online for the first time. That way, you can be sure that the colour matches your skin perfectly.What color would I be in Revlon Colorstay Foundation?
I would say Caramel,


but it would be better if you went to a


store and checked out the colors to see


which one fits your skin perfectly.
i would just say tone down the eye shadow and it looks fine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms