Thursday, June 24, 2010

Revlon colorsilk - how often can you dye your hair with it?

how often can you dye your hair with revlon colorsilk products? i have naturally blonde hair but i dyed it dark brown back in march (of this year) and now i'm wanting to go back to my blonde color.





i've lightened it up quite a bit so now its a dark blonde/light brown. i did this lightening earlier this evening.





how long should i wait before its safe to dye it with this product again?Revlon colorsilk - how often can you dye your hair with it?
Colorsilk isn't all that strong, so I would say a month. In fact, I've used it a month apart before. But I don't color mine a lot. There was a time when I did it about 3-4 months in a row. I'm sure you are OK to do it now. It's been 3 months.Revlon colorsilk - how often can you dye your hair with it?
I did the same thing a few months ago and I would really wait at least a week before you color it again. Also since hair dyeing strips your hair of it's natural moisture, I recommend getting some hair cholesterol from the drug store. I use it at least once a week and more so right after I dye my hair and it really helps. The cholesterol I use is called Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream. You can normally get it at any drugstore or Sally's beauty supply.





Here is a picture of what it looks like.


http://www.sallybeauty.com/Professional%鈥?/a>





Good luck getting back to blonde!
uve already used a chemical on your hair if the lighting took okay wait like 3-6 weeks thats the normal when using chemicals if u want to cover something really quick use a rinse for the time being
I would get it professionaly dyed if you are going to go lighter.
it's raining sideways!
6-8 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms