Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Which revlon colorstay liquid foundation would be best for me?

there's either normal/dry skin (SPF15)


or oily/combo (SPF6)


-i gave seriously dry areas.


-not EXTREMLY oily but if i do get the oily-combo im scared its going to ry me out.


-but i have acne do idk if i should go with dry-normal bc theres nothing normal about my skin.


-but i rather have the one with more SPF


which should i chose?Which revlon colorstay liquid foundation would be best for me?
I think that you have combination skin. I think that you should get the Revlon foundation that's made for oily/combination skin. If you pick the normal/dry foundation, then you would have breakouts. It will make your skin more oily. The foundation won't last on your skin longer because it's not made for oily skin.





If you want more spf coverage, you can put on sunscreen before you apply your foundation. You can also buy a separate mineral powder foundation with spf and layer it on top of the foundation. Or you can get the Revlon Colorstay Active Light foundation with spf 25. Here's a pic: http://images.revlon.com/HTML/Images//Pr…Which revlon colorstay liquid foundation would be best for me?
oily combo it wont dry you out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms