Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can I check my haircolor products like Revlon in with my luggage ?

Hi,


I will travel out of United State to Vietnam. My mom wrote to me last night and asked if I could get her some Revlon Hair color products, but since I don't remember if things and rules have changed or not, anyone could let me know if it is ok to check the items in in the checked luggages (not the carry-on) ?


Are they considered flammable materials or sth like that ?


I check on TSA website but still got no clue. Any help is greatly appreciated !!!Can I check my haircolor products like Revlon in with my luggage ?
You can check those items into your luggage but you can no longer carry on. For carry on it can only be the size of a trial or sample size (3 oz.).





I hope this helps.Can I check my haircolor products like Revlon in with my luggage ?
Yes, you can bring them in your checked bags. Be sure to wrap them carefully and put them in a waterproof container.
They're fine in your checked luggage. TSA's website could have been better designed, but if it doesn't say that the item is prohibited, then it probably isn't.





And haircolor stuff isn't a hazardous material (though some teenage girls may tell you otherwise), so you should be just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms