Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How well does rimmel eyeliner or revlon colorstay eyeliner work?

I've used Revlon eyeliner and it made black smudges under my eyes during the day. I would assume Rimmel would do the same. The best is Mac's gel eyeliner. Stays on and in place all day!!How well does rimmel eyeliner or revlon colorstay eyeliner work?
The best eyeliner out there, in my opinion, is Covergirl Perfect Point Plus... I love it! And, it's economical. =)How well does rimmel eyeliner or revlon colorstay eyeliner work?
Rimmel's liner is awful - it won't stay on. It smears and always winds up under your eyes in any crease you've got. I don't know much about Revlon, I've never had ANY good experience with their makeup.


The best I've ever tried (and this includes department store brands like Clinique, Lancome, Este Lauder, etc) has been one I'm using now. It's Loreal HIP cream pencil liner. It really really does stay on for a solid 24 hours, I've been able to wear it as long as 2 days and nights without smudging or having to reapply. But yeah, it's a little difficult to take off :-)
I use Revlon Colorstay everyday. It works real well. All make up on me smears but this one doesnt smear as much. But i just wipe it off with my q-tip time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms