Thursday, June 24, 2010

I use Revlon hair color. As soon as I started using it, I got my head itching, a lot blisters and some fluid k

keep coming out my head skin which then dries, I scrape and then it starts oozing again. this all happened with a few hours time period, should I immediately stop using hair color or should choose another brand. What should I apply to my head to get rid of this itching and bloody blisters.I use Revlon hair color. As soon as I started using it, I got my head itching, a lot blisters and some fluid k
sounds like allergies, id consult your dr , maybe it was just the brand, they make gentler brands then that, alot of people are allergic to hair dye because really your just putting tons of chemicals on sensitive skin, i know when i dye mine it just gets really itchy but no scabbing or oozing so check with ur doc and see if he/she can give u some cream or something to make that recation go away and next time maybe try semi-permanant , its not as harshI use Revlon hair color. As soon as I started using it, I got my head itching, a lot blisters and some fluid k
Wash you hair properly .


This means you are allergic to chemicals you should have done a patch test on yourskin backof ear or hand to see if any reaction is caused.


Do patch test before you try any new product.


L';oreal is good
oh my god, that means you are allergic to it!!!





stop using it and wash your hair out... with mild shampoo
U R ALLERGIC TO THIS BRAND. KINDLY SEE A DERMATOLOGIST SOON. CAN TAKE TABLET ALLEGRA TILL U SEE THE DOCTOR.
maybe you had it on too long and it burned your scalp,..that happens to me too..try using a herbal dye

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms