Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How is revlon colorstay mineral mousse?

I saw this in store and heard good reviews but before i buy it i just want one more review.


I have light kinda dry skin. Some acne and light freckles. I have light skin and it's sensitive cause i'm a redhead.


I want something really long lasting and still looks natural. medium coverage.


I loved how long the original colorstay lasted but it didn't look that good on my skin it was kinda dry and made my pores look big


Should i buy it?How is revlon colorstay mineral mousse?
It is not the worst foundation, but not top of the line either. It gets kinda clumpy when you wear it long. Maybe you should try the powder stuff, I thik its called Mineral powder? I tried the blush, and I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms