Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What nail polish is better for Valentine's Day? I'm not really a waitress by OPI? Or Revlon Red?

I am thinking about polishing my nails for Valentine's Day and was wondering which color is better? Opi's I'm Not Really a Waitress or Revlon Red. I have both of these nail polishes already.What nail polish is better for Valentine's Day? I'm not really a waitress by OPI? Or Revlon Red?
Honestly ...people will always choose OPI over Revlon just because OPI is considered a high end nail polish....go with the one that is sexier...personally i think that revlon red is the perfect tint of red if not why dont you try the OPI red....they are very similar...or better yet look at your budget and see which one is more affordable!What nail polish is better for Valentine's Day? I'm not really a waitress by OPI? Or Revlon Red?
I'd go for OPI for the best results but if you're only really gonna wear it this valentines i'd opt for the revlon!
Both brands are totally sexy. You can't miss either way, but given the choice...OPI





It looks awesome on my gf's nails
OPI duh.
Opi's I'm Not Really A Waitress
deep red, or a white/pink french manicure
OPI would be perfect
they r both such good colors but i would just have 2 go with opi it nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms