Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How nude is the new nude colorstay lipstick from Revlon?

They have this new color called Smooth Nude or something like that. I saw a picture of it, and it looks like it'd be okay for my skintone, but I'm not sure. Has anyone used it? Is it nude, is it too dark, too light, too pink? I'm very pale, somewhere between the Porcelain and Light Ivory skin shades. So would it be too dark for me? Or would it be okay? And is it really nude, or pinkish? Thanks.How nude is the new nude colorstay lipstick from Revlon?
My skin tone is also in between porcelain and light ivory, and I purchased the nude colorstay lipstick about a week ago. I really love the color - it's pretty close to perfect. Everyone's lips are different, but this product matches our skin tone really well. My issue, though, is that it is a little bit glittery. I would have preferred a matte lip color. But hey - at least the color is right for once! Hope this has helped. =)How nude is the new nude colorstay lipstick from Revlon?
it is nude but it isnt all nude it is pinkish. i think it would look good on your skintone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms