Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is it me or is anyone seriously annoyed by Jessica Alba in the Revlon commercials?

I can't believe that Revlon pays her thousands of dollars to say '; this one's mine, go get your own';. It makes me not want to buy anything from Revlon. I just want to know if I'm the only person bothered these commercials.Is it me or is anyone seriously annoyed by Jessica Alba in the Revlon commercials?
I must have missed something here.....who is Jessica Alba and she is in some dopey makeup commercial that you think is important?Is it me or is anyone seriously annoyed by Jessica Alba in the Revlon commercials?
Haha, me too!





I don't find her very appealing and why anybody would like her, I'll never know. She seems very arrogant and compared to other Revlon spokesmodels like Halle Berry, she just isn't likeable.





I am annoyed by her too. Those commercials just make me hate Revlon %26amp; her.
An ad company comes up with the lines, she just delivers them. I wish they had been written better but thems the breaks.


Side note - I would never wear Revlon anyway because of my extreme dislike of Halle Berry. If that no talent, hit and run ***** wears Revlon, then I never will.


If I use anything other then M.A.C. it's Cover Girl... Drew Barrymore is a personal favorite so I gotta support my girl anyway I can.
im not annoyed cuz i dont care about Jessica Alba (no offence to fans)
yes, she is very annoying in those commercials
amen brotha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms