Saturday, December 5, 2009

Should i get a Revlon or Conair straightener?

I have thick and slightly wavy hair. Please also give me a link to a straightener that i can buy from Target. Thank you!Should i get a Revlon or Conair straightener?
IF you must decide between the two, go with revlon. HOWEVER, let me introduce you to a little brand named hot tools...once you go hot tools, you'll never want anything else!! have the different size barrel curling irons, and a flat iron; they heat up instantly, style your hair quickly, so there's no waiting for your hair to straighten or curl. TRUST ME!! they aren't too expensive (around the same price as some of the revlon %26amp; conair stuff), and you can buy at most beauty supply stores.Should i get a Revlon or Conair straightener?
%26lt;--- has thick, naturally curly hair.


Since I was 14 yrs old, I have bought nothing but Conair styling products. I still have my very first one %26amp; it works just as good as the day I got for my birthday.





Go with Conair!
revlon, conaor straighteners aren't that good. And if it's under $50, it's not a good one.
Revlon!
I use conair %26amp; it was only 15 bucks.


ALL straighteners damage hair.


Just some cheap ones dont heat up as fast %26amp;/or don't heat up that high.





Just make sure the plates are ceramic.


%26amp; use good heat protectant products.


I've used the conair straightener for over a year %26amp; my hair isn't fried %26amp; I straighten it everyday.
Neither! Both are very bad quality and are very damaging to your hair, including Remington Wet2Straight! Proffesional irons can deliver much better results, and will keep your hair straight for as long as you keep it dry! Believe me, if you use either of those it will damage your hair very badly, it happened to me when I was 12 and stupid. I had to end up cutting my hair so it only went up to my ears.





With a professional iron, no one can tell the difference if you have naturally straight hair or not!





Email me for more info! (Email link is on my profile page)
You should get a CHI they work great it heats up in under a minute





http://www.target.com/CHI-Ceramic-Style-Flat-Iron/dp/B000F1EXIE/sr=1-19/qid=1192937933/ref=sr_1_19/601-5355882-9593764?ie=UTF8%26amp;index=target%26amp;field-browse=1038576%26amp;rh=k%3Ahair%20straighteners%26amp;page=2
Revlon.
I've never used a Revlon one, but I know that you should deffinitely not get a Conair one. They don't work. And rather than getting a cheap straightener at Target (unless you find a completely ceramic one), there are amazing ones at folica.com! and beauty stores such as Ulta or Sally's
Revlon---works really good w/thich hair cuz i have thick hair. U'll like it.
Revlon! Conair products are the worst. I've had the same Revlon straightner for 4 years and it still works as if it's brand new. At target, it's just a white or black ceramic straightner that's either 2 or 2 1/2in. heat setting goes up to 30.
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    worms