Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why doesnt my revlon hair straightener doesest work?

it costed me 24 bucks and it doesent straighten my hair flat enough, whats wrong with it? please tell me the truth.Why doesnt my revlon hair straightener doesest work?
Hey


i have one of those, and whenever i used it


i'd do my hair in the morning and then in like 10 mins


it'd frizzzz like CRAZZY!


and if you just look around on here about revlon they are


all the same. i guess thats how they die.


and my has a weird smell to it =S (dunno if yours does)


Butt now i have a Conair Nano Silver ( and i used it today)


and my hair is REALLLY CURLY + FRizzzy!!


And it didn't make my bangs or anything go curly


i love it ! :)


Sh.. Don't tell my b.f :) Why doesnt my revlon hair straightener doesest work?
Oh dear,


Thats why I never recommend anyone to go with cheap products. If you could add another 50 bucks, you would have been a happy camper.


Check all straighteners here .. http://www.ironhairstraightener.com


Go for a Ceramic or Tourmaline Hair straightener.


Tourmaline is a great element which is well known for its natural negative ions. It straighten your hair while restoring the shine and healthy look.


Straightening hair with a good straightener is fun because you end up creating wonderful hair styles.


Please stop using that Cheap Straightener Immediately. Otherwise, you will end up over-heating your hair and with time you will lose all the shine and health of your hair.
WEll wt i usually do


1.Turn it On..


2.Put the temperature pretty high


3.And well yuo starighten yuor hair and it doesnt straight good enough then like slowly straighten yuor hair ..SLOWLY..Here is a video tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzKNk-X_8鈥?/a>
Yeah, my first straightener was a Revlon.


I hated it. My hair would never get straight enough or always kept getting pulled out. It's just the brand of the straightener. Revlon's really not that good with hair products..
Honestly, because it's a cheap flat iron. They just don't work as well as salon quality ones.





I have a Chi... and I highly, highly recommend it.
If you want good results, you really have to pay for it.
Its cheap!
is the heat turned 2 high?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms