Saturday, December 5, 2009

What do you think of Revlon hair straightener?

I'm talking about the 1 inch plates with tourmaline/ nano ceramic..





Any one tried it before. Does work well with long thin curly hairWhat do you think of Revlon hair straightener?
yep, they are good





revlon is good





if your hair isnt thick and coarse, any ceramic straightener should be goodWhat do you think of Revlon hair straightener?
i've been through 3 types of straightners.


the first one was conair... it was mmmkaayy i mean it was good, but not as good as i wanted it to be...


the second one was Revlon, i hate to say it, but it sucked, a lot it took forever to heat up! and it wasnt even that hot! looking back at those pictures i took (i also have curlyish/wavyhair) i was thinking wow (in a bad way) the Revlon straightner was overall the worste (im sorry but its my honest opinion) also another note, usually you get what you pay for, Revlon i got my straightner for 20$$ i mean i admit that was pretty cheap and i got baad results


my final straightner (and the one im using) is bedhead. bedhead is fantastic, its 70$$ it goes to 200'C very fast and when your finished it makes your hair shiny somehow, and i have thiiick hair. it takes me about an hour to do hair that reaches about half my back,thick, and curly. i would much rather prefer you to get bedhead


also straightning your when its wet is..... not good. i used to do it a couple years ago and nothingseemed to hapen at first but later on as i kept doing it, i practically fried my hair.. so i warn you DONT DO IT please! its somewhat okay to do it when its damp, but to get the best results do it when its dry... personally i like taking a shower, going to bed and fixing my hair in the morning!
I love revlon I think there the best straightener you can buy I have curly hair and they always work great with curly hair I don't know about thin hair just never buy conair straighteners they are the worst they only straightener your hair a little bit
thats the one I have its fantastic and a good price!
didnt even know revelon HAD them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms