Friday, December 11, 2009

How well is the Revlon Beyond Natural Foundation? and the Cost?

anyone who has it or whose tried it, how well is it on convering your blemishes AND looking natural or the 'not alot of makeup' look


because i dont like thick coverups or foundations, it feel like a layer of gunky skin on my face


are there any other alternatives to this product?How well is the Revlon Beyond Natural Foundation? and the Cost?
I am a big fan of Revlon's Beyond Natural Foundation:


I have a lot of red marks and some acne, and I use this product. The thing is, it is sort of a tinted moisturizer; it does not cover blemishes completely.It evens my complexion, and covers some red marks. But that is not what matters; it looks natural. I have always had a hard time with color in foundation, and this actually seems to match my skin pretty well. It is liquidy, but not too oily. I apply moisturizer before (a must for my dry skin), the foundation, blush, and then set it with powder.





Price wise, it is expensive especially for a drug-store brand. But I always get it when Rite-Aid, Walgreens, or CVS has a buy one get one free deal. I save a lot of money, making them 6 dollars each. (12 dollars originally)





I really recommend it for you!





Alternatives are the Almay brand of skin-matching foundation, though I hear this is better.How well is the Revlon Beyond Natural Foundation? and the Cost?
Its REALLY good. And its true when they say ';Natural'; because it makes me look as if I'm wearing no foundation but its enough to make my skin smooth and looking healthy.


It defiantly hides blemishes and it feels as if you're wearing nothing.


Its really worth the buy.





In Australia its $29.95, in America I'm sure its cheaper.
I use it and love it , i paid around $20 for mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms