Saturday, December 5, 2009

How would you rate Revlon colorstay?

I have combination skin, im 34 and im thinking of buying some. As a base I either use Dr Feelgood by Benefit or Avon MagiX or whatever its called lol. Ive also got N07 make up base but it turns to concrete when you put it on. :( Any other foundations good for combination skin?How would you rate Revlon colorstay?
I found it alright, it is thick and gives good coverage, but it feels ( and smells) like paint on the skin. People have compared it to MAC in its quality... and yes I too found it similar to MAC.





myself, I am 33 and have combo skin, I just started using mineral make up ( purminerals) and I was surprised on how good the coverage is and my skin breathes and I look really fresh. If you have a cosmetic counter near you that someone can sit you down and put it on you, I would suggest you give it a try and see how you like it.How would you rate Revlon colorstay?
7 it isn't the best. For drugstore try Cover Girl Tru Blend Mineral or Liquid. For more expensive try Nars liquid or Bare Minerals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms