Friday, December 11, 2009

What's happening to Revlon, where can I buy Revlon products these days?

I just love Revlon's make up but they have now stopped selling it in both Greece and Sweden, which are the countries I live in. Does anyone know the reason for this or where I can buy their products?What's happening to Revlon, where can I buy Revlon products these days?
I thought they sold it at most drugstores...





If not, you can probably order online.





http://www.revlon.com/What's happening to Revlon, where can I buy Revlon products these days?
Buy it on ebay or any drugstore online
I have no idea why, that is very odd. You can buy them online.


At first I was going to suggest Wal-Mart or Tager, but that was before I knew you lived out of the states!


They have great make-up, hope you can find where they're selling them now! Most drug stores here sell them, maybe they sell them there as well.





Hope that helps!
Search Revlon on Google and then it will come up with online stores you can purchase it from (or maybe even locate nearby stores in those countries that sell it)
you should order it online..but it is very weird that they stopped selling it..
Haircare or Face Products? You can purchase it online...








www.drugstore.com





www.cvs.com





www.ulta.com





Nevermind about cvs and ulta. They do not ship internationally. Drugstore does though
Walgreens has it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms