Friday, December 11, 2009

Revlon ...?

How well do the Revlon mascara's work? I've been wanting to try Fabulash for a while, but I'll take reviews on any of them. Thanks to anyone who can help!Revlon ...?
I disagree. I have both mascaras and I find that Maybelline mascara as a little too runny. I have Revlon Luxurious Lengths mascara and its just brilliant. It has long bristles on one side to encourage thicker and longer lashes and the other side is short to develop colour.


My mum also uses it and she loves the fact that it doesn't irritate her eyes because its a gel instead of a liquid.


For me, it doesn't clump and thickens and darkens my fair, thin lashes.Revlon ...?
Ashley and Hannah are right. Great Lash by Maybelline is the best mascara out there. Allure magazine polls say the same. I use the waterproof and love it. At Walmart, they have the double pack of black or brown mascara with a free clear mascara for $3.94!
No matter what any of those makeup companies say about their ';fabulous'; new plastic brushes that don't clump, I'm still attached to Great Lash mascara. You know, the kind in the pink tube with the lime green top. Still works best for me...
I agree with Ashley! That watermelon colored mascara bottle is the best invented! other than that, lancome is pretty good...revlon tends to clump...a LOT when I wear it...i'd stick with the good stuff!
I think they are great! I have tried using so many mascara's that I haven't really liked much, but when I tried Revlon's mascara - I loved it and use it all the time ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms