Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What do you think of Revlon ColorStay make up?

Specifically Revlon ColorStay makeup with SoftFlex.


I just bought it, and I need somethin' that will last long.





I have oily skin, and if I apply this and Bare Minerals Powder over it, should it stay on for at least 8 hours?What do you think of Revlon ColorStay make up?
Maybe use a primer.


It last pretty well for me and I have oily skin. I use a facial mist that contain glycerin this helps make up stays on longer.


Yes you can use bare mineral to help set the make up underneath to last longer.





I really like Revlon foundation, it gives myself a good natural coverage and easy to apply.What do you think of Revlon ColorStay make up?
i love revlon, i think its the best but to be honest with you, there's no such thing as make up lasting 8 hrs.





no matter what, you're gonna have to refresh your make up every hour or 2 because make up seeps into the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms