Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where can I buy a discontinued Revlon eyeshadow?

It is called Revlon Wet/Dry and it is a quad of four colors. The color palatte I am looking for is called ';In the Buff';. Thank you!Where can I buy a discontinued Revlon eyeshadow?
Your best bet is a store like Dollar Tree or Dollar General.





Also,if it is a shade that was discontinued quite awhile back,try local salvage/bent%26amp;dent stores as well.Where can I buy a discontinued Revlon eyeshadow?
Don't you hate it when that happens? Revlon discontinued my favorite lipstick, I found a company that sold it on ebay and bought about ten tubes! So try ebay, or (I just did a search) google 'discontinued revlon makeup' and tons of sites pop up. Also, makeup companies will sell their discontinued products to dollar stores, so you might want to go to the ones around you and see if they have them. And then stock up if you find it! Good luck!
when revlon discontinues an item they remove the shelf label and stock from the stand. garanteed it will be under their stock drawers waiting to either be marked dwn in price or collected by the rep. ask the cosmetician on the counter to look for you.
try your CVS pharmacy, or even your local grocery store.
Ebay
maybe on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms