Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Do you recommend the Revlon Wet 2 Straight hair straightener?

I'm planning on buying it, since I'm broke and i can't afford anything else! =D Tell me what you know about it. Thanks!Do you recommend the Revlon Wet 2 Straight hair straightener?
no. dont get wet2straight straighteners


they damaged your hair terribly.


i recommend just getting a regular cheap


straightener from target or wal mart


they are cheap and work wellDo you recommend the Revlon Wet 2 Straight hair straightener?
Are you talking about the Remington Wet 2 Straight? Cause if so, I have it and I love it. (:





Although I have to say, I'm not a fan of straightening wet hair, so I don't use that function like ever, but I've used it before and it straightens my hair right out of the shower in like 10 mins, so my hair is perfectly dry. But all the moisture is gone so it kinda felt dead.





For dry hair or kind of damp hair, however, the thing is really good.





And it's only like 20 bucks





get it!
most definitely not! it completely fried my hair!
My cus got that, she said it smelled bad but woked great!!!!
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    worms