Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Have you tried the Revlon ColorStay Mineral Blush? What can you say about the product?

Maybe you could add your skin tone and the color of the blush you used/tried.Have you tried the Revlon ColorStay Mineral Blush? What can you say about the product?
I am very fair (lightest shade of alot of foundations) with cool undertones, I bought this at ulta a few mos ago when they had a revlon sale. I think I bought it in ';petal';, a dusty pink color. I opened it up and was excited because it was close to the color of one of my more expensive blushes. I rubbed my finger in it to see how the color payoff was- nothing showed up. I did it again- no color, on a slightly shimmery finger. The brush is horrible and for me this stuff had literally NO color pay off. I returned it 2 days later.





If you're looking for good cheap blushes I reccomend NYX- buy at Ulta or chaerryculture.com cheaper.Have you tried the Revlon ColorStay Mineral Blush? What can you say about the product?
I am fair-to-medium in skin tone, and I tried a really light rosy color. I gave it away to my mom cause it didn't look like much of anything on me. I guess the color was too light for me. But the texture of the blush was nice...and natural. I think I'll try another color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms