Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is revlon softflex foundation a good foundation for acne prone skin?

Does the foundation provide great coverage? Does the foundation get shiney? Does it cause breakouts? All reviews and comments are greatly appreciated!Is revlon softflex foundation a good foundation for acne prone skin?
try the new mineral makeups....I'm allergic to a lot of stuff and the new minerals are hypoallergenic....my sisters dermatologist suggested she wear the new minerals and they work...(she had terrible acne for most of her life)Is revlon softflex foundation a good foundation for acne prone skin?
I used to use it, and it gives really good coverage, but it's quite heavy. I always mixed it with my moisturizer to thin it out. It didn't get very shiny as long as I used pressed powder (I have very oily skin), and I didn't break out from it. The cons about it were that it was so heavy that it looked very unnatural and I had to literally scrub it off my face at night because it was one of those long lasting foundations...





So overall I'd say it's not a bad foundation, but it's not exactly great. I stopped using it because I found so many other better ones. Maybelline makes a good one called ';SuperStay Silky Foundation'; which lasts just as long, isn't as heavy, looks natural, and is just so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms