Friday, December 11, 2009

Is the Revlon colorstay range good for a model?

I am starting modelling and i cant afford the really expensive makeup. I want to know what medium-priced range mke-up shall be the best for me- in photography, catwalk and TV. Also whenever i wear make-up now, it always has been like absorbed halfway through the day if that helpsIs the Revlon colorstay range good for a model?
I have been ABSOLUTELY in love with Revlon Colorstay for a long time now. The foundation is the BEST I have ever tried. Even better than the more expensive stuff. It will stay on your face perfectly until you wash it off. I always put it on and then dust lightly with powder over it just to seal it on even better. I'm not a model...but I feel like one when I wear that stuff.Is the Revlon colorstay range good for a model?
If you are doing photography, catwalk and TV, there should always be a professional makeup artist on hand to do your makeup. If not, I would wonder about your agency or the companies booking you on jobs. A model should never be asked to do her own makeup for TV or a catwalk show





You need to use makeup with high pigmentation to work under studio and catwalk lights. Most mass market makeup will look washed out, especially when shot in high-definition. Most professional makeup artists use brand like MAC, Nars, Make Up Forever that are heavily pigmented - they may look really intense in person but perform well under strong light

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms