Friday, December 11, 2009

Does revlon colorstay liquid foundation actually stay on?

i dont have very clear skin, so it would be pretty good to find a liquid founation that actually stays on all day.


right now im using maybeline new york foundation, and by the end of the day, it's all off.


People have told me to buy revlon colorstay liquid foundation, but does it actually cover, and stay on?Does revlon colorstay liquid foundation actually stay on?
i have a lot of hyperpigmentation on my face left behind from acne (way worse than the girl in the vid). i use this foundation for normal/dry skin and it's the best thing I've found to conceal it. it stays on all day and doesn't rub off. this vid shows the best way to apply it, imo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC3dq7yyH…





and yes, make sure you cleanse your face at night and get it all off at the end of the day.Does revlon colorstay liquid foundation actually stay on?
It depends on your skin type too. Liquid might not stay too long on oily skin especially in the summer. Try a powder one and see how that works for you. There are many drugstore brands that are cheaper than Revlon and still work great. I use NYC loose mineral powder to cover up my blemshes and it stays on all day. I have oily skin and none of the liquid ones work for me.
Yes! I have revlon colorstay and it has great coverage and really does stay on for the whole day!





You have to be really careful about washing it all off at night, though.


Good luck!
Yes it does stay on the whole day but looks calky Ihave the one for combo/oily skin even though my skin is dry maybe that's why idk but doesn stay all day it covers my blemishes and redness.
I didn't much like Revlon Colorstay when I used it, but to answer your question: Yes, it does stay on and Yes, the coverage is pretty good.





And as a suggestion, STAY AWAY from any Maybelline foundation. They give wonderful, natural coverage but every Maybelline foundation I've used has melted off of my skin within 2 hours. And they make me shiny too. (By the way, I've used Mineral Power and Dream Liquid Mousse.)





You should try the L'Oreal Bare Naturale line of makeup, though. It's really gentle and good for your skin. And surprisingly, the foundation gives FLAWLESS coverage! And that's something coming from me seeing as I have acne, redness, and an uneven skin tone!





Good luck with whatever makeup you go with(=

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms