Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does the new Revlon Custom Creations foundation really work?

I can't seem to find a foundation that will actually cover well to hide my acne, freckles, etc. on my face without looking to caked on. I need to know if this will work or should I try another mineral or liquid foundation.Does the new Revlon Custom Creations foundation really work?
Umm well I bought this last week it did a good job at covering up my redness on my skin and blended in to my skin color. For the first time a foundation that's my shade wow. I was a little diasappointed because it wears off and doesn't last all day and rubs off. I like the Revlon Colorstay better but I bought this one because the colorstay wasn't my shade and I didn't know my corret shade. So Iam using this as a refrence to figure out my shade to then buy a colorstay. Overall this is a good skin matching foundation although it isn't long lasting.Does the new Revlon Custom Creations foundation really work?
use neutrogena clean makeup





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqigzDel1Fc.J1m8wvst7BHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090329102928AAhLmSg
Revlon is known for their foundations.


I've read many reviews about them and as far as I know, many people like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms