Friday, December 11, 2009

Is Revlon ColorStay Foundation any good, will it work on teenage skin?

My skin isn't very spotty, I have combination skin, my cheeks are dry with no spots, however my forehead and nose have some red spots and I have lots of blackheads on my nose.


Will this foundation work on my skin?


Normally I find foundations just make my skin look bumpy and flakyIs Revlon ColorStay Foundation any good, will it work on teenage skin?
DONT USE IT


ITS GONNA LOOK LIKE


YOURE PUTTING A MASK IN YOUR FACE


ITS REALLY CAKEY AND ITS HARD TO BLEND =)


~WELL THIS IS JUST MY OPINION !





GOODLUCKIs Revlon ColorStay Foundation any good, will it work on teenage skin?
I bought this in Ivory for combination/oily skins, having heard good reviews about it for ages on the internet. I have pretty terrible skin, oily on the nose-forehead-cheeks zone with occasional dry patches and scarring on the sides of my face (eeek!). This isn't a perfect colour match for me, it's a bit too pink, but it's the closest a foundation has ever come to matching my skintone so I was pleased with that. It doesn't cover all the scarring on my cheeks perfectly but I can live with a few red marks.


It covers all of my blackheads and red spots without looking cakey, and with a light dusting of powder leaves a lovely smooth matte finish to my skin. It lasts for absolutely agesss, I went to dance in this and afterwards it hadn't melted off or smudged at all, all it needed was a powder touch-up. It hasn't broken me out either yet (: it is pretty difficult to take off at night but I might just need a better makeup remover. The one and only thing I really hate about this is the bottle. It's dreadful, I end up wasting product because it just runs right out, it's clunky and takes up loads of room in my makeup bag, I'm terrified of the lid unscrewing or dropping it and breaking it, it's just awful. I would much prefer this in different packaging, but I can always pour the product into a plain pump bottle I guess. I'll most likely buy this again as it's really impressed me, minus the packaging.
i love this foundation it doesn't look cakey at all! as long as you apply it with a foundation brush or a sponge it looks really nice. when i put it on it looks like im wearing hardly any foundation. i don't think it gives me spots and as long as you wear moisturiser under any foundation it shouldn't clog up your pores anyway. i remove it with clean and clear blackhead clearing cleanser and this removes the foundation really easily because it contains alcohol and it helps get rid of spots. im not sure if its getting rid of my blackheads though.


also if i put quite a bit of the colorstay foundation on it starts looking a bit pink (i use ivory) so if you're trying to cover up a spot or a freckle you should use the foundation as a concealer before putting it on all over your face.
it might be abit too heavy for you but it is a good foundation %26amp; very good quality.


I think Mymix foundation (featured in Daily Mail; see below for details). would be good for you as it doesn't give a heavy coverage %26amp; looks gorgeous on the skin. %26amp; it is very good value for money.As mentioned in the Daily Mail: ';..looks as if you have had a facelift..';. Also, gives you a lovely glow %26amp; what I noticed it doesn't sit on the skin but blends in really well %26amp; also doesn't get into pores.


Only available at some Boots stores, please contact Boots to find out(拢12).


Article in daily Mail:


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/beauty鈥?/a>


(scroll down to middle where it says in big letters in pink box: They Say, I Say)





*****TIP: Make sure your foundation matches your skin tone exactly, otherwise you'll end up looking orangey/fake.To find the right colour, use the samples and put it on your jaw line on bare skin and blend it in. If (in natural light) the foundation blends into your skin, making it look natural and not noticeable, you have your match!








*****TIP: Always wear moisturizer about 5 minutes before applying foundation. It makes your foundation go on smoother %26amp; more evenly.A really good one that moisturizes well is Boots Traditional range Moisturizer with Vitmian A%26amp;E





***TIP: If you want to achieve a natural look, only apply foundation to those areas of the face that actually needs coverage; such as redness,uneven skin tone etc..This will avoid the cakey look %26amp; gives a really natural look!
Yes, it will cover your spots and it is a good foundation. BUT it breaks a lot of people out in more spots, and isn't good for young skin due to the high amount of chemicals in it to make it stay for ages! Don't use it - it will make you get lots of spots and really damage your skin.


I would reccomend that you use bare minerals. It gives a good coverage, and since there are no harsh chemicals it will help clear spots up and help prevent them. It will hide your spots and blackheads too :D And it definatly won't make your skin bumpy or flaky.


I also reccomend this: http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/_en/_gb/cat鈥?/a> (UK)


http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/bodyshop/鈥?/a> (USA)


This will really help to get rid of any spots you have - just dab a bit on a spot and you'll soon be rid of it.


Hope I helped! :D
well i have black heads too but it doesn't stop me from doing what i want i think that type of foundation is good on any type of skin the teenage spots are just something every teenager goes through but teenagers i know wear foundation without a worry!





but if your still worrying try avon(below)
Dont use it. I used revlon to cover a few (not even that visible) spots and my skin kept getting worse and worse.





Dont use foundation at all. Be nice to your skin. Use SPF and daily scrubs, and you'll have beautiful skin in a month.





=]
I just started using this foundation and I really like it, but if you can afford it double wear foundation by estee lauder (the original) is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms