Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Can anyone tell me how you are supposed to use Creme Eye Shadow by Revlon?

What do I use to apply it, and are there anythings you have to do different since it is creme?Can anyone tell me how you are supposed to use Creme Eye Shadow by Revlon?
I too fell in love w/ the many shades of Revlon's creme eye shadow...then tried to put the stuff on...ugh. So, here's what ya need to do. I would suggest you go to Target and buy the Boot's brand (known as No 7) eye shadow base. It keeps your shadow flawless....ESPECIALLY creme shadows. However, if you don't want to do that...use regular base on you eyelids first...then apply the creme. I like to use a piece of natural sponge that I tore off a larger sponge to apply the shadow...it gives it a flawless, seamless look, but you can also use your fingers. DO NOT USE AN APPLICATOR. It won't work and will smudge and crease. When you have applied the shadow...get some loose powder and sprinkle it into your hand. Dip your finger into the powder and lightly apply it over the shadow. This keeps the make up looking fresh. Good Luck! I also try to use creme blush...it's so hard to blend it in well. So I understand..lol.Can anyone tell me how you are supposed to use Creme Eye Shadow by Revlon?
just dab it on with your finger.


the creme is just different because it lasts longer than the powder. but thats all.
I have some creme eyeshadow, and I love it. It's easy to apply, and it stays on forever! Simply use the tip of your finger to apply and blend in. I use a very light dusting of translucent powder to set it...(Apply powder before eyeliner and mascara.)
You can use your hand or a sponge.
Use your finger and rub it on?





You could also use a sponge.


Or a Q-tip.
I have creme eyeshadow from relvon too,


MIne's in a pen shape


So I only take a little bit with my finger and rub it on, or if you don't wanna us your hand, Q-tips are pretty great too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms